Talent 1 Pte Ltd will use the personal information we collect from our clients, candidates or service providers for the purpose disclosed at the time of collection. We will not use this personal information for any other purpose without first seeking consent unless we are authorised or required to do so by law.
Your personal information
Personal information held by Talent 1 Pte Ltd may include, but is not limited to:
• Your name
• Address, telephone numbers, email address
• Your occupation
• Career history in the form of your submitted resume/profile
• Details of competency testing
• Career objectives
• Qualifications and skills
• Professional or trade
If you elect not to provide us with personal information, we may not be able to provide you with the service you require.
Sensitive information is a special category of personal information and, in most cases, can only be disclosed with your consent. Sensitive information can include:
• ethnic origin
• membership of professional or trade associations
• criminal record
How we collect information
We may collect personal information about you in a number of ways which may include:
• directly from you online or in documents such as registration or application forms
• when you deal with us by email, letter or telephone
• from publicly available sources of information, LinkedIn; Efinancialcareers; Open Web
How we use your personal information
Talent 1 Pte Ltd will use the personal information we collect to provide the services you require. We will not use your personal information for any other purpose without first seeking your consent unless we are required to do so by law. Your personal information may be used to:
• provide a high level of customer service and maintain our relationship as a candidate or client of Talent 1 Pte Ltd
• provide the service you require
• provide you with interviews and possible job placement
• provide you with service information, award and employment market newsletters, relevant management reports and any other information which we believe may be of interest to you.
• maintain and develop our services and business systems
Access to your information
You have the right to access your personal information, subject to some exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to access your personal information, please let us know. You will be required to put your request in writing. Talent 1 Pte Ltd will endeavour to respond to your request within 30 days of receiving your email.
Accuracy of information
Talent 1 Pte Ltd will take all reasonable precautions to ensure that the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete and up to date. The accuracy of your information depends largely on the information you provide us.
Please let us know if:
• there are any errors in your personal information
• there are changes to your personal information
Talent 1 Pte Ltd will take all reasonable care to amend any information which may be inaccurate or out of date. Wherever it is practical to do so, we will, at your request, delete your personal information. Please let us know if you would like your information deleted.
Storage of your information
All reasonable steps will be taken to ensure security of your personal information. In the case of our candidates who have gained permanent, temporary or contract employment through our services, your information will be kept on file as part of our ongoing business records. For candidates who have not gained employment through our services your records will be kept for up to one year and then permanently destroyed. We cannot accept responsibility for the security of information you send to us or receive from us over the internet as it is not always a secure method of transmitting information.
How to contact us
If you have any questions in relation to privacy, please contact our Singapore office on +65 8354 9353.